- Post-doctoral position in Topological Nano-photonics
- Post-doctoral position in Quantum Chemistry for Nanophotonics
- Post-doctoral position in Electron-Beam Spectroscopy for Nanophotonics
- Post-doctoral position in Quantum NanoMechanics
- Post-doctoral position in experimental quantum optics with solid-state quantum memories
- Post-doctoral/Research engineer position in quantum random number generation
- Post-doctoral position in hybrid quantum nodes for quantum networks
- Post-doctoral position in Monolithic UVA sources
- Post-doctoral positions in the theory of novel quantum simulators – connecting areas
- Post-doctoral position in two-dimensional quantum materials
- Post-doctoral position in Mechanical Systems Biology
- Post-doctoral position in Laser speckle physicist for biomedical applications
- Post-doctoral position in functional near-infrared spectroscopy & diffuse correlation spectroscopy
- Post-doctoral position in Quantum Information Theory
- Post-doctoral position in Ultrafast Molecular Electron Diffraction
- Post-doctoral position in Membrane-based nano-mechanobiology
- Post-doctoral Position on Infrared Light Emitters based on colloidal quantum dots
- Post-doctoral Positions on Infrared Photodetectors based on colloidal quantum dots
- Post-doctoral position in Quantum optics of single atoms interacting with single photons
- Research engineer position: CMOS-designer for graphene-based photodetectors
- Research engineer position in bioengineering: microfluidics for biosensing systems
- Post-doctoral/Research engineer in quantum random number generation
- Research Engineer for firmware and FPGA programming for Biophotonics Applications
- Research engineer position for biomedical optics/biophotonics
A rolling call, with periodic deadlines, is always open for candidates applying to do a PhD at ICFO.
All candidates will be considered for all available fellowships for which they are eligible. Some specific fellowships are announced through targeted calls. Candidates applying to these calls are also considered for all other fellowships for which they are eligible.
Students may also join ICFO with their own funding or through external fellowships. Interested candidates should apply directly to such programs, and may wish to contact ICFO research groups they might be interested to join.
For general information about admission in ICFO’s PhD program, please visit http://phd.icfo.eu/
For further general information on fellowships and specific calls, please contact us at email@example.com
Rolling Call - Next Deadline: 19 January 2020
Under- and Postgraduate Students
Student Research Fellowships - Fall 2019: all applicants will be notified the results of the evaluation in their case by the end of January 2020, at the latest.