- Post-doctoral position in Topological Nano-photonics
- Post-doctoral position in Quantum Chemistry for Nanophotonics
- Post-doctoral position in Electron-Beam Spectroscopy for Nanophotonics
- Post-doctoral position in Quantum NanoMechanics
- Post-doctoral position for novel, new diffuse optical instrumentation
- Post-doctoral position in near-infrared diffuse optical neuromonitoring in the clinics
- Post-doctoral position in experimental quantum optics with solid-state quantum memories
- Post-doctoral/Research engineer position in quantum random number generation
- Post-doctoral position in the theory of quantum random-number generation
- Post-doctoral position in hybrid quantum nodes for quantum networks
- Post-doctoral position in Monolithic UVA sources
- Post-doctoral position in Quantum optics of single atoms interacting with single photons
- Post-doctoral position in ultracold quantum gases
- Post-doctoral positions in the theory of novel quantum simulators – connecting areas
- Post-doctoral position in two-dimensional quantum materials
- Postdoctoral position for a LAUNCHPAD FET EU project: Module for Aberration Correction and Fast Volumetric Imaging in a Light Sheet Fluorescence Microscope (MAFIn)
- Post-doctoral position in new generation of Mid and Long Wave infrared photodetectors and Bolometers
- Post-doctoral position on sensitized Graphene and 2D material photodetectors in the mid and long wave infrared
- Research engineer of digital electronics for biomedical optics
- Research engineer position in biomedical optical devices
- Research engineer position: CMOS-designer for graphene-based photodetectors
- Research Engineer for firmware and FPGA programming for Biophotonics Applications
- Research engineer position in bioengineering: microfluidics for biosensing systems
- Post-doctoral/Research engineer in quantum random number generation
A rolling call, with periodic deadlines, is always open for candidates applying to do a PhD at ICFO.
All candidates will be considered for all available fellowships for which they are eligible. Some specific fellowships are announced through targeted calls. Candidates applying to these calls are also considered for all other fellowships for which they are eligible.
Students may also join ICFO with their own funding or through external fellowships. Interested candidates should apply directly to such programs, and may wish to contact ICFO research groups they might be interested to join.
For general information about admission in ICFO’s PhD program, please visit http://phd.icfo.eu/
For further general information on fellowships and specific calls, please contact us at email@example.com
Rolling Call - Next Deadline: 15 September 2019
Under- and Postgraduate Students
Please, note that a new call for Student Reserach Fellowshhips will be published on October 2019. Stay tuned!