- Post-doctoral position in Topological Nano-photonics
- Post-doctoral/ Research Engineer position in Diffuse optics for cancer therapy
- Post-doctoral positions in Functional Optoelectronic Nanomaterials
- Postdoctoral Position in Eye-retinas imaging at the SLN lab
- Post-doctoral position in ultrafast laser science and nonlinear optics
- Post-doctoral position in functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS) and EEG for neuro-cognitive development in infants
- Post-doctoral position for novel, new diffuse optical instrumentation
- Post-doctoral position in near-infrared diffuse optical neuromonitoring in the clinics
- Research engineer position in embedded electronic systems for imaging
- Research Engineer (Chemist) on Colloidal Quantum Dot Nanoparticles
- Research engineer position in graphene-based applications for photodetectors and data communications
- Research engineer of digital electronics for biomedical optics
- Research engineer position in biomedical optical devices
- Research Engineer position in Parallel Computing for Systems Neuroscience
Please, note that ICFO aims at recruiting the majority of its PhD-students within the two major General Calls available in Spring and Fall each year, with a large number of fellowships available. Additionally to these two major calls, ICFO offers two minor calls, in Summer and Winter each year, in which we may consider outstanding candidates to be awarded an ICFO PhD Fellowship.
For the current call (Summer 2018), before submitting your application, please browse our website for details about ICFO Research Groups and Group Leaders at https://www.icfo.eu/research/research.php. It is mandatory to indicate the research group(s) you are interested in starting your PhD with in your presentation/ cover letter.
Under- and Postgraduate Students
ICFO Summer Fellows 2018: all applicants will be notified the results of the evaluation in their case by May 11, 2018, at the latest. Student Research Fellowships: all applicants will be notified the results of the evaluation in their case by the end of May 2018, at the latest.