- Post-doctoral position in Topological Nano-photonics
- Post-doctoral/ Research Engineer position in Diffuse optics for cancer therapy
- Post-doctoral positions in Functional Optoelectronic Nanomaterials
- Post-doctoral position in emergent phenomena in novel 2D materials
- Post-doctoral position in ultra-fast phenomena in novel correlated 2D heterostructures
- Postdoctoral Position in Eye-retinas imaging at the SLN lab
- Post-doctoral position in ultrafast laser science and nonlinear optics
- Postdoctoral Position on Scanning Probe Microscopy of Functional Optoelectronic Nanomaterials for energy applications
- Post-doctoral position in functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS) and EEG for neuro-cognitive development in infants
- Post-doctoral position for novel, new diffuse optical instrumentation
- Post-doctoral position in near-infrared diffuse optical neuromonitoring in the clinics
- Research engineer position in embedded electronic systems for imaging
- Research Engineer (Chemist) on Colloidal Quantum Dot Nanoparticles
- Research engineer position in graphene-based applications for photodetectors and data communications
- Research engineer of digital electronics for biomedical optics
- Research engineer position in biomedical optical devices
Please, note that ICFO aims at recruiting the majority of its PhD-students within the two major General Calls available in Spring and Fall each year, with a large number of fellowships available. Additionally to these two major calls, ICFO offers two minor calls, in Summer and Winter each year, in which we may consider outstanding candidates to be awarded an ICFO PhD Fellowship.
For the current call (Summer 2018), before submitting your application, please browse our website for details about ICFO Research Groups and Group Leaders at https://www.icfo.eu/research/research.php. It is mandatory to indicate the research group(s) you are interested in starting your PhD with in your presentation/ cover letter.
Under- and Postgraduate Students
Please, note that the call "ICFO Summer Fellows 2018" is now closed. All applicants will be notified the results of the evaluation in their case by May 04, 2018, at the latest.