- Post-doctoral position in Topological Nano-photonics
- Post-doctoral/ Research Engineer position in Diffuse optics for cancer therapy
- Post-doctoral positions in Functional Optoelectronic Nanomaterials
- Post-doctoral position on quantum sensing with novel 2D materials
- Post-doctoral position in functional near-infrared spectroscopy (fNIRS) and EEG for neuro-cognitive development in infants
- Post-doctoral position for novel, new diffuse optical instrumentation
- Post-doctoral position in near-infrared diffuse optical neuromonitoring in the clinics
- Research engineer position in embedded electronic systems for imaging
- Research engineer position in graphene-based applications for photodetectors and data communications
- Research engineer of digital electronics for biomedical optics
- Research engineer position in biomedical optical devices
- Research Engineer position in Parallel Computing for Systems Neuroscience
Please, note that ICFO aims at recruiting the majority of its PhD-students within the two major General Calls available in Spring and Fall each year, with a large number of fellowships available. Additionally to these two major calls, ICFO offers two minor calls, in Summer and Winter each year, in which we may consider outstanding candidates to be awarded an ICFO PhD Fellowship. Upcoming Fall PhD Call will be opened in July 2018 with deadline for applications by mid September (exact dates will be indicated in the corresponding call).
Under- and Postgraduate Students
Please, note that a new call for internship opportunities will be published in October 2018. Stay tuned!